The device is a technical mean for active information protection for the top-secret category objects. The device provides protection of intercommunication and data transmitting systems that uses single-phase 220V with ground net as an information transmitting channel, from any type of interception devices by generating a wide-range digital noise. SEL SP-44 prevents from information leakage through the power-supply and ground lines providing a masking noise there in the frequency range of 0.01 - 300 MHz. It also suppresses wiretaps which are using these lines as a data-transmitting channel.
- does not influence PC performance and consumer electronics functioning.
- not sensitive to peaks of net voltage up to 1kV.
does not interfere with radio reception.
Visual differences between unprotected and protected 220 V electric circuit from information leakage. Protection is done by Active Electric Circuit Noise Generator SEL SP-44. The measurement was done by Multi-purpose Search Device ST-031M "Piranha".
Without SEL SP-44 With SEL SP-44
Channel of data leakage in 220V circuit Protected 220V electric circuit channel
• Main components of the device - noise generators, noise level controllers and output amplifiers - are fully digital devices. This allows, while maintaining a high quality factor of the noise signal, completely eliminate the posibility of information leakage due to self-excitation, parasitic generation and modulation of dangerous voice signal and electric signals, caused by the electro-acoustic convertors in the circuit elements, and their leakage through the supply lines.
• Uncorrelated noise generators for the circuits "phase" - "earth" and "zero" - "earth" allows to eliminate the possibility of informative signal interception for the anti-phase and in-phase connection schemes.
• The presence of independent noise level controllers for the low and high frequency bands allows to optimize the interference spectrum for electromagnetic compatibility, while maintaining sufficient efficiency of masking noise.
• The device has a high-class resistance to impulse interference and allows continuous operation under the conditions equivalent to a short circuit. Application of core output amplifiers significantly increases the efficiency, reliability and stability of the device parameters, allows it to operate in more severe weather conditions.
• During operation the unit constantly performs a self-test, and in case of failure gives sound and light signal.
• Switching on the device can be done by the button on the control panel of the device or by remote control (optional).
|Noise frequency range||0.01 - 300 MHz|
|Lines protected||power supply, ground|
|Spectral-noise density (at 50 Ohm load relatively 1 µV/ √ kHz) in the frequency bands, not less than:|
|0.01 - 1 MHz||90 dB|
|1 - 10 MHz||70 dB|
|10 - 100 MHz||50 dB|
|100 - 300 MHz||35 dB|
|Noise level adjustment range in the frequency bands, not less than:|
|0.01 - 0.5 MHz||20 dB|
|5 - 300 MHz||12 dB|
|Quantity of independent noise signal channels ¹||2|
|Noise quality factor||not less than 0,9|
|Leakage of the current through ground line||not more than 1 mA|
|Noise actuation control||manual, remote, RS-485|
|– operating temperature range||from 0 up to+50 °C|
|– relative humidity at + 25 °C||up to 85%|
|– atmospheric pressure||750 ± 40 mm Hg|
|– AC mains||220 V ± 10% 50 Hz|
|– power consumption||not more than 12 W|
|– dimensions||172 х 172 х 42 mm|
|– weight||not more than 1.5 kg|
|¹ – for phase-to-ground and zero-to-ground circuits|
Holds the certificates of: Federal Service for Technical and Export Control of Russia (FSTEC) and Sanitary and epidemiological.