Non-linear junction detector ST-400 CAYMAN is designed for search and detection of hidden electronic devices installed in walls, floors, ceilings, fixtures, furniture, or containers, regardless of whether the electronic target is radiating, hard wired, or even turned off.
All modern electronic devices contain semi-conducting components. Using a non-linear junction detector it is possible to find these components.
ST 400 CAYMAN NLJD may be used for:
• Searching for active and passive electronic eavesdropping devices;
• Detection of mobile phones and SIM cards;
• Checking parcels and mail for contraband or dangerous attachments containing semiconductors;
• Searching for other unauthorized electronic devices comprising semiconductor elements.
• High detection sensitivity at a low output power;
• Effective work against interference (reinforced structures, corrosion, etc.).
• Low probability of false alarms.
• Additional opportunities to identify the response provided by the analysis of signals in the "Audio".
• Ergonomic design, large telescopic bar and retractable armrest provide maximum comfort for the user.
• Standard replaceable battery provides up to 8 hours of continuous operation. ST-400 “Cayman“ comes with
two batteries that can increase the uptime up to 16 hours.
• Optimum balance between price and capabilities.
• The detector is supplied in a shock-proof case.
- ST 400 CAYMAN non-linear junction detector - 1 pc;
- Canon BP-970 rechargeable batteries - 2 pcs;
- Charging unit - 1 pc;
- A cable for charging unit - 1 pc;
- Headphones - 1 pc;
- Test targets - 2 pcs;
- Operation manual - 1 pc;
- Transportation shockproof package - 1 pc.
|Frequency range||2-3 Ghz|
|The maximum radiated peak power||Less than 2W|
|Operating modes||"automatic", "manual", "audio", "adaptation"|
|The range of sensitivity adjustment in manual mode||40 dB (5 steps of 8 dB each)|
|- visual||three 16 LEDs bars|
|- audible||built-in speaker, headphones|
|Power supply||Canon BP-970 Li-ion rechargeble battery|
|Run time of a fully charged battery||6 to 8 hours (depending on the operating mode)|
|Charge time||not more than 10 hours|
||not more than 85% (under +25Co)|
|weight with battery||2.2 kg|
|Dimentions when folded (lenght, width, height)||600x160x260 mm|
|Dimentions with a fully extended telescopic handle and armrest||1680x160x260|
|Weight of the full set||7.8 kg|