System is a technical mean of information protection, intended for protection of premises from soliciting through walling and engineered technical communications. Operating principle is based on forming wideband acoustic and vibroacoustic masking noise interferences (analogue white noise or mixed with a digital speech-like interference). The system consists of a central generator unit and connected to it by wire passive electromagnetic (vibration) or electrodynamic (acoustic) transducers.
Special features of the system:
• Entrance to the setup menu is protected by a 4-digit password variable.
• Timing of use of noise generation and display on the LCD indicator values separately for each channel (the correction values are not user).
• Short-circuit protection for each channel.
• Monitor the status of the system.
• Adjusting the emission level.
• Wired remote control (Optional).
|Diapason of reproducted by transducers noise signal||from 90 Hz to 11,2 kHz|
|Quantity of constructively independent channels||2|
|Output power of each channel|
|- nominal||4 W|
|- maximal (until overload)||at least 9 W|
|Quantity of transducers connected to each channel||up to 32|
|Total quantity of transducers conected to the system||up to 64|
|Equivalent load impendence of one channel||from 2,7 to 12,5 Ohm|
|Quantity of the octave lines of the equalizer||7|
|Power supply||from mains 220 V / 50 Hz|
|Mid-geometric frequencies of octave bands||125, 250, 500 Hz, 1 kHz, 2 kHz, 4 kHz 8 kHz|
|Dimensions and weight of:|
|- generator, not more||225x150x75 / 3 kg|
|- vibro-transducers SEL SP–157VP, no more||d40х35 mm / 0,05 kg|
|- acoustic transducer SEL SP–157AS, no more||100х70х35 mm / 0,25 kg|