SEL-360 is a small size microphone (including cell phone microphones) and audio recorder jammer with round-shaped jamming pattern for use on top of or under tables, desks or similar surfaces during meetings.
SEL-360 is a high-power and efficient microphone jamming device due to it's thought-out design, that includes high-quality directional ultrasonic transducer array that pushes a complex, tailor-made noise waveform on a frequency band that is below human hearing point, but right in the zone of common audio microphone bandwidth, applying a constant noise pressure on the microphone's membrane.
Ultrasonic transducers in the SEL-360 suppressor are installed in a circular array, providing reliable jamming in all directions around the device, which makes it a perfect choice for securing meeting tables and desks.
• An array of 48 high-quality piezo-ceramic transducers, installed in a circular shape inside a drum-like unit, controlled by a microchip that automatically shifts the noise signal in time and frequency domains, achieving best possible jamming efficiency and rendering any actual speech signal on the microphone unintelligible.
• Flexible power supply: device can draw power either from the 220V mains or from a built-in Li-Pol battery, with capacity enough for 3 hours of continuous operation.
• Easy to use control: can be turned on/off via a button switch on the device, or wirelessly with a special RF remote control.
• Indicator dashboard: device constantly gathers self-diagnostic and battery charge data and outputs it to an easy-to read LED indicator dashboard on the bottom panel of the device.
SEL-360 Omni delivery set:
• SEL-360 Omni device,
• Power supply adapter for 220V mains;
• RF remote control ;
• Owner's manual;
• Cardboard shipping box.
|Generated noise frequency bandwidth||24-26 kHz|
|Number of ultrasonic transducers||48 pcs.|
|Jamming direction||omnidirectional (360°)|
|Type of emission interference||complex structured ultrasonic noise|
|button or RF remote control|
|Average effective jamming range||4 meters (Effective jamming range may vary based on type of microphone of the audio device and its relative position to the jammer )|
|Operation time from battery||not less than 3 hours|
|Time to fully charge battery||not more than 3 hours|
|Overall dimensions||D160 х 65 mm|
|Weight||not more than 800 g|
|Operating temperature range||0...+50 °C|
|Relative humidity||no more 85%|