Lornet-24 is a unique non-linear junction detector that is notable for its compact size, ergonomic design and weight. Owing to its thinnest antenna (only 18 mm thick) it can be used for the hard-to-search places. Lornet-24 is highly competitive with most popular models of non-linear junction detectors. It can operate in the continuous and pulse mode as well, having a variable power output. Automatic frequency selection allows operation in complex electromagnetic environment. Its power output is harmless to operator's health. Operation at higher frequencies makes it in some cases more efficient than detectors with standard frequencies but with greater power output.
• Signal range detects the ultra-small (<1 cm2) semiconductor elements.
• Folding, ultra-compact and lightweight — only 700 g.
• Reliable detection of the SIM card at a distance of 10-15 cm.
• User friendly interface and unified push-button control. It does not require pre-setting before the start.
• For efficient identification of artificial and natural semiconductors a listening through a built in speakerphone or headphones can be used after AM decoding of the signal in continuous mode.
• Lornet-24 is equipped with an automatic system of protection against centered jamming by criterion of a minimum noise in the reciever path of the 2nd harmonic.
• Electromagnetic radiation towards the operator is many times less than one setted by the Regulator.
• Availability of the automatic and manual control modes for the levels of the 2nd or 3rd harmonic of probing signal power increases the convenience of search works.
|radiation mode||continuous, pulse|
|The frequency of the probing signal in the range||2400MHz|
|The max power output (max. // average)|
|Impulse mode with small duty cycle (CW)||200mW|
|Receiver sensitivity||-110dBm (-140dBmW)|
|The dynamic range of the receive path||24dBm|
|The adjustment range of the probing signal power||20dBm|
|Battery life at max power in a pulsed / continuous mode||3h / 1.5h|
|Device dimension (folded)||39x10x6 (22x11x7) cm|
|The full weight of the item in active status||700 g|
|The bag dimensions||44x30x35cm|
|The full weight of the item in a bag||1.7kg|
|The operating temperature range||+5...+40oC|
Request More Info