DESIGNED FOR: Detection of mines and explosive devices with electronic fuses (activation system) concealed on the ground surface, slightly in the ground (snow) or soil, under the road pavement, in concealed in building structures and within various facilities.
• communicational transmitters & receivers as well as alarm and remote control system facilities;
• electronic and electromechanical timers;
• acoustic, magnetic, optoelectronic sensors and midget TV cameras;
• built-in metal-ware as well as hidden machinery and appliances;
• domestic electronic units and alpine skiing in snow traps.
• roads, terrain and objects inspection for mines, improvised explosive devices (IED) and other explosive appliances with electronic components
• searching for hidden caches with weapons, ammunition, explosive devices and communication facilities
• questioned items investigation, searching for subversive and terrorist devices and arrangements
ADVANTAGES:• Long range of electronic device detection (up to 30 m).
• electronic facilities localization in any operational mode: active, ‘stand-by’ or even switched off installed behind walls, fences, etc.
• equipment design allows its usage in tactical airborne missions
• efficient use in search/reconnaissance missions
• high searching rate
• safe to handle, user-friendly design
• long-term operation facility in field conditions
• Twochannel high sensitive receiver for 2nd & 3rd harmonic reception guarantees an effective reduction of ‘false’ alarm, caused by outside metallic objects;
• Circular polarization of transmitting & receiving antennas avoids the risk of target loss under the variation of antenna unit orientation.
• Four step receiver’ sensitivity control (0 , -10, -20 and -30 dB) allows operator to adjust adequate Detector’ parameters to outer EM noise conditions.
• Transmitter’ output adjustment allows operator to suppress probing signal intensity for better operation safety.
• For operator’ handiness main units of Detector are placed in corresponding pockets of a special vest.
• Antenna module are united with control panel and represents a single arrangement with convenient handle.
• Reliable and durable rechargeable Ni-Cad battery ensures longterm continuous operation.
• Dedicated charger unit provides an optimum operatorfree charging mode.
• Sturdy weather dust-proof housing assure right operation in hard environment condition.
• Discovers electronic devices concealed by various obstacles.
• Easy handling, uptodate design, usable display, reasonable weight.
|Probing signal frequency||848 Mhz|
|Power output power (switchable)||30/200W|
|Receiver||2-channel (2nd and 3rdharmonic)|
|2nd and3d harmonics sensitivity of the receiver||-150 dB/W (-120 dBm)|
|Power supply||Ni-Cad rechargeable battery, 6V/7Ah|
|Current consumtion||not more than 500 mA|
|Start-up time||not more than 10 min|
|Continuous operation time with fully charged battery (under normal environmental condition)||not less than 8h|
|Operation temperature range||-30ºC…+50ºC|
|Weight (ready for operation/in standard packing/antenna head)||5.1kg/12.0kg/0.9kg|