The non-linear junction detector LORNET-0836 is the indispensable tool for quick and reliable detection of devices containing semiconductor components. It can be used for counter-surveillance search works in premises (covert transmitters identification), as well as for location of explosive devices outdoors. The DPF (double probing frequency) technology with a patent pending antenna system places it truly apart from the competition.
Main competitive advantages:
• Double probing frequency operation mode gives significant advantages over single frequency NLJD since it is much better to detect small-sized and high-frequency semiconductor objects at high frequencies whereas the use of low frequencies benefits from improved detection in the wet ground and concrete walls;
• It is possible to operate in one of the frequency ranges and in both of them simultaneously;
• An embedded parabolic antenna with high gain (20 dB at 3600 MHz) enables highly precise detection of semiconductor components from a long distance.
• Laser pinpointing for a space selective object localization;
• Wide power control range, automatic and manual modes of probing signal level adjustment;
• Possibility to listen to the envelope detector output as well as to the received signal level via a built-in loudspeaker and wireless head phones to evaluate parametric impacts (e.g. knocking) on the suspicious object.
• Low-frequency range (800 MHz) gives opportunity the operate high humidity.
• High frequency range (3600 MHz)gives opportunity to spatially select the semiconductor elements location
• Reliable detection of the SIM-card at a distance of 80 centimeters.
• Compact device, the weight is 1 kg.
• Lornet is equipped with an automatic system of protection against centered jamming by criterion of a minimum noise in the receiver path of the 2nd harmonic.
• Electromagnetic radiation towards the operator is many times less than one setted by the Regulator.
|Type of probing signal||
- pulse modulated carrier with a duty cycle of 0.4 % (Pulse)
- pulse modulated carrier with a duty cycle of 6.0 % (CW)
|Lower probing signal frequency||789,5 ... 791,5 MHz|
|Upper probing signal frequency||3581,5 ... 3607,5 MHz|
|Transmitters peak/average power in each frequency range in Pulse||18W / 64mW|
|Transmitters peak/average power in each frequency range in CW||6W / 375mW|
|Power control range||20 dB from max value, 11 steps.|
|Transmittance antenna gain of upper range||20 dB, beam angle by -3 dB level - 22o|
|Transmittance antenna gain of lower range||6 dB, beam angle by -3 dB level - 60o|
|Receiver antenna gain of upper range||not less 24 dB|
|Receiver antenna gain of lower range||not less 8 dB|
|Receivers sensitivity||better than –110 dBm (one LED lights up at the indicator
|Receiving path dynamic range||30 dB (20 dB – LED indicator range, 10 dB –
attenuator range at receivers input adjusting by ATT button).
|Time of continuous operation with a Li-Ion battery at the max power:|
|- in pulse mode||at least 2.5 h|
|- in CW mode||at least 1.5 h|
|Weight of the device||1 kg|
|Full set weight in a bag||4.5 kg|
|Device dimensions, cm||31x31x28|
|Bag dimensions, cm||44x30x35|
|Operating conditions||- ambient temperature +5…+40oC.
- pressure at least 450mm of mercury
Request More Info