The non-linear junction detector LORNET-36 is the irreplaceable device at carrying out of operational and search activities in premises with high density of subjects containing electronic devices and also by search of small-sized electronic devices (1х2cm). The device is also effective during remote analysis of suspicious objects for the presence of electronic components at a safe distance of 3-5 meters.
- Thanks to high frequency of probing signal and effectively implemented narrow diagram of antenna directivity Lornet-36 detects semi-conductor elements hidden by various materials (can be detected through the cracks, unearthed screens, through reflection from smooth surfaces, SIM-card is detected from distance in 1 meter, etc.).
- Narrow beam of directivity diagram and presence of the laser index allows carrying out spatial selection of various semi-conductor elements with split-hair accuracy that is extremely important characteristic at the analysis of suspicious subjects within safe distance.
- Automatic and manual changes of capacity of probing signal in pulse mode.
- Usage of the newest technologies and materials, ergonomics. Convenient bodies of indication and management, simple in work, small weight.
- Electromagnetic influence on the operator is essentially lowered.
- Wireless head-phones.
- High frequency range (3600 MHz) gives opportunity to spatially select the semiconductor elements location.
- For efficient identification of artificial and natural semiconductors a listening through a built in speakerphone or headphones can be used after AM decoding of the signal in continuous mode. • Lornet is equipped with an automatic system of protection against centered jamming by criterion of a minimum noise in the receiver path of the 2nd harmonic.
- Electromagnetic radiation towards the operator is many times less than one setted by the Regulator.
|Type of probing signal||
- pulse modulated carrier with a duty cycle of 0.6% (Pulse)
- pulse modulated carrier with a duty cycle of 5.0% (CW)
|Probing signal frequency||3581.5...3607.5 MHz|
|Maximum power with duty cycle of 0.6% (Pulse)||not less than 18W|
|Maximum power with duty cycle of 5.0% (CW)||not less than 12W|
|Power control range||22 dB from maximum value, 11 steps|
|Receiver tuning frequency at 2nd harmonics||7163-7215 MHz|
|Receiver tuning frequency at 3rd harmonics||10744.5...10822.5 MHz|
|Transmittance antenna gain at 3600 MHz||not less 20 dB, beam angle by -3 dB level not more than 16o.|
|Receiver sensitivity||–110 dBm (the 1st LED lights up).|
|Receiving path dynamic range||30 dB (20 dB – LED indicator range, 10 dB – attenuator range at receiver input adjusting by ATT button).|
|Laser lightning of the center of directivity diagram||yes|
|Time of continuous operation with a Li-Ion battery at the max radiated power:|
|- Pulse mode||not less than 3 hours|
|- CW mode||not less than 2 hours|
in working conditions
|Weight of the device / full set||1.4 kg / 3.6 kg|
|Operating conditions:||- ambient temperature +5…+40o C;
- pressure 450…800 mm mercury.
Request More Info