The device construstion and analysis algorithms provide high selectivity and noise immunity. "Pilot-M" in contrast to analogous equipment doesn't contain radioactive source and is absolutely safe for operator and enviroment. Therefore, there are no limitations of purchasing, keeping, transportation, and utilization of the device. Special software allows comparing registered spectrums to typical spectrums of pure and mixed explosives when sending them to a remote computer.
- Combines high sensitivity, selectivity and noise immunity.
- Wide range of detected explosives.
- The operation threshold of the detector is adjustable depending on the surroundings.
- Provides sound and visual (on the display) indication of the presence of explosive vapours.
- Battery discharge indication.
- Does not contain radioactive sources.
- Does not require periodical adjustment and setup procedures.
- Does not require special gas supply.
|detected explosive vapours||TNT, EGDN, PETN, cyclonite, NG and compositions on their base|
|threshold sensitivity (TNT sample)||not worse than 10-13 g/cm3|
|response time on explosive vapour||not more than 1 sec|
|operationability time||10 sec|
|maximum distance between VD nozzle and examined object||30 mm|
|weight||not more than 2 kg|
|power supply||6 V rechargeable battery, 220 V/50 Hz|
|battery life||4 hours at least|
|detector's mass||not more than 2 kg (with battery)|
|- temperature||from + 5 up to + 40 °C|
|- humidity at 25 °С||up to 90%|