ST-062 is designed to detect eavesdropping devices, which are using standard data transmission channels : GSM 900, 1800; UMTS (3G); WI FI; BLUETOOTH; DECT. Moreover, ST-062 evaluates the intensity of data exchange in digital channels and detects radio signals of video cameras transmission in the area of 2400 Mhz.
• Ability to distinguish signals of mobile devices and base stations;
• Ability to evaluate the level of base station signals;
• In addition to automatic mode, in which all channel signals exceeding the threshold shall be entered in the log, there is a manual (search) mode in which the user can determine the location of the detected signal;
• Possibility to set the threshold individually for each frequency range and possibility to disable any of the detection channels;
• The relay output can control external devices, for example, turn on cellular jammer ST-202 UDAV-M in the case of the detection of GSM.
The most common type of digital wireless microphones are the so-called GSM bug. For the transmission of information GSM channel is used. The complexity of detection is the fact that the usual GSM detector is not able to distinguish the signal from the base station and signal of the mobile device, which can be a possible "GSM bug". Since the signals of base stations in urban areas are interfering almost everywhere and their level is large enough, using ordinary electromagnetic field indicator with a function of GSM detector, is not always possible to find exactly "dangerous signal".
GSM signal detector ST-062 allows to clearly distinguish the safe signals of base stations from potentially dangerous signals of mobile devices. The detected signal level indicator allows you to set the location of the signal source in the inspected area.
|Frequency ranges||890-960 MHz
|Display dynamic ranges||890–915 MHz (–75 +10 dBm)
1710-1900 MHz (–70 +10 dBm)
1940-2170 MHz (–80 +10 dBm)
2400-2485 MHz (–70 +10 dBm)
|Threshold range for alarm triggering||60 dB|
|Built-in Li-Polymer rechargeable battery||3.6 V|
|Display||color OLED, 160x128 pixels|
|Minimal consumtion current||0.3 A|
|Dimensions||90 x 54 x 21 mm|
|Weight (main unit)||150 g|
|The ST 062 Selective Detector||1|
|USB Flash disk with software||1|
|Printed Specifications and User’s Guide||1|