This family of digital audio recorders is designed for professional audio recording. Devices are produced in a plastic card body, 1.7 mm thick (identical to SMART and HID-cards). The device records audio data in a special format file which can’t be played on other recorders and computer.
• Miniature size. Identical in size to modern bank cards, comfortable for covert audio recording. There are no buttons and connectors on the body. Hidden indication of operating.
• Long battery life. Up to 24 hours in record mode, up to 1500 hours in standby mode.
• High quality recording in noisy environments. Wide dynamic range of recorded signals.
• High level of data protection. Nobody other than the owner has access to stored data secured by a password.
• Adjustable quality/record time settings. Time and quality settings are easily adjustable via user-friendly software.
• Fast data upload rate. 1 hour of recorded audio data is transferred to a PC in under 1 minute (with the sampling rate set to 8 kHz and IMA ADPCM compression).
• Voice-activated recording system (VAS). Voice-activated recording at adjustable acoustic level. • Built-in clock and timer. All recorded audio data are identified by a date and time stamp.
• Timer-controlled start/stop. Timer-controlled start and stop of the recording. The user can set up two timers: non-recurring and quotidian. Quotidian timer, once set, will start and stop the recording at specified times every day. Non-recurring timer, once set, will start and stop the recording at a specified date and time. The recording will go on uninterrupted, provided the device has enough free memory and enough battery charge.
• Looped recording. The device supports looped recording mode. When this mode is set, the device continues the recording even the free memory is out overwriting the earliest files with the latest audio data. The files being written before activation of this mode remain intact.
• Password protection.
• Built-in free memory and battery charge LED indicator. Just pressing the ‘gold’ contacts of the recorder you can easily estimate battery charge and free memory capacity.
• File signature feature. Each device has a unique ID number that can be digitally signed to every audio file.
|Internal flash memory capacity||4 GB|
|Sampling frequency||24 kHz / 16 kHz / 8 kHz|
|Compression||IMA ADPCM, PCM|
|Continuous recording time, PCM/ IMA ADPCM||Mono|
|- 24 kHz||24 / 96 hrs|
|- 16 kHz||36 / 144 hrs|
|- 8 kHz||72 / 288 hrs|
|Dynamic range||90 dB|
|Power supply||Li-Pol battery|
|Time needed for full battery recharge||up to 2 hours|
|Power consumption in standby mode||not more than 0,1 mA|
|Power consumption in record mode||not more than 4 mA|
|Battery life in record mode||24 hrs|
|Time to upload fully loaded memory to PC||up to 120 min|
|Operating temperature||-10° - +40° С|
|Magnetic contact, which stops the recording||integrated|
|Indication of normal operation||LED|
|USB cable||0.5 m|
|Software||CD disc/ USB|
Size : 767.34 kb
Hits : 2550
Request More Info